From A$ 360 per person ( Twin share)
Things you are going to see & do on this tour
- Seomjingnag Train Village
- Steam locomotive is operating at the closed railroad and various entertainment awaits you, such as Rose Park and Rail Bike.
- Yeosu Expo Ocean Park(Sky Tower)
- Yeosu Expo Ocean Park(Sky Tower) was the venue for “EXPO 2012 Yeosu Korea.” There are also many things to enjoy such as aquarium, Sky Tower, digital gallery and marine leports activities.
- Odongdo Island
- You can enjoy 418 species of subtropical plants including camellia flowr at Hallyeohaesang National Park. There are also seashore cliffs, Dongbak Train and Music Fountain.
- Yeosu Cable Car
- Yeosu Cable Car travels above the Ocean, connecting Dolsan Island and Jasan(mainland). You should definitely take a ride on this cable car to enjoy a beautiful night view of Yeosu.
- NangmanPocha(Jongpo Ocean Park)
- You can enjoy a beautiful and romantic night of Yeosu near the Ocean. At the lines of cart bars, you can try various seafoods and local specialities.
- Suncheonman Bay
- The bay area is a beautiful coastal wet land formed at the estuary in Suncheon city. It is known for various marine lives living in the bay area and also known as the rare bird colonies.
- Naganeupseong Walled Town Folk Game Experience
- Nakan-eup-seong, where 600 years of Joseon dynasty is alive, actually residents reside in 280 old thatched houses. Here, funny folk games such as rice cake making, touho, and kicked-off are played.
- Tour Guide(English/Chinese/Japanese), Transportation, Entrance Fees, Accomodation for 1 night, Meals,Travel Insurance
(Tour departs only with 4 people or more)