Home of Andong Mask Dance Festival,Mungyeong Traditional Chasbal Festival, BonghwaSweetfish Festival
From A$ 360 per person (Twin share)
Things your are going to see & do on this tour
- Traditional Mask Making Experience
- Traditional Mask, ‘Hanji’, has a great quality and is smooth and fine due to Paper Mulberry. By using Hanji, you can make Traditional HahoeMask and other various Hanji handicrafts by your own.
- Hahoe Village& World Mask Museum
- Hahoe Village is a traditional folk village descending by PungsanRyu Family, and Korean Mask Museum exhibits masks from all over the world including Korean traditional masks used in ‘HahoeByeolsingutTalnori’ a Korean masked dance-drama.
- The temple is the essense of the culture of Unified Silla, and it was established by techniques and aesthetic sense of Silla, showing excellent molding beauty of Buddhist art.
- It was built in the 27th Queen Sundeok of Silla. It is the oldest astronomical observatory in Asia. And it is designated as the the national treasure No. 31.
- Donggung and Wolji
- It was built in the 19th year(679) of King Munmu to celebrate ceremonies for the country in Unified Silla
- Yeongcheon Oriental Medicine Village
- DongeuiChamNuriwonYeongcheon Oriental Medicine Village where Oriental Festival is a unique exhibition&experience place in Hanok Complex where gives a shape for ‘internal organs’ to infuse vitality in our body and manage circulation and communication.
- Yeongcheon Winery Tour
- In Yeongcheon with natural advantages, you can have various delicious and flavorous experience with the grapes cultivated with eco-friendly agriculture, such as wine making, wine tasting,and trying grilled pork with charcoal and marinated with wine.
- Tour Guide(English/Chinese/Japanese), Transportation, Entrance Fees, Accomodation for 1 night, Meals,Travel Insurance
(Tour departs only with 4 people or more)