Home of SukjangliGuseokgi Festival, Baekje Cultue Festival, Gongju Chestnut Festival
From A$ 360 per person (Twin share)
Things you are going to see & do on this tour.
- Magoksa Temple
- In 2018, it is registered as UNESCO World Heritage ‘Sansa, Buddhist Mountain Monasteries in Korea’.It contains various light faded Danchongs and exotic pagodas. You may find Baekppeomdang where a retiring place for scholar Kimgu is.
- Gongju National Museum
- It stores and displays the main heritages from Baekje period located in Woongjin(Gonju) which was an old capital of Baekje Kingdom. It operates various academic research activities and cultural education programs.
- Cultural Experience Wearing Traditional Costumes of Baekje
- By wearing traditional royalty costumes of Baekje Kingdom which is gorgeous but not luxurious, and taking photos to understand more of Baekje Kingdom.
- Royal Tombs in Songsan-ri
- Songsanri Tombs are tombs only for Kings and royalties. This is the only tombs whose the owners were identified and excavated without robbed among Three Kingdoms Era.
- GongjuHanok Village
- It is an eco-friendly accommodation which includes both of tradition and contemporary directly operated by Gongjusi. It is located in between the Tomb of King Muryeong and Gongju National Museum and have a variety of programs that you can feel the culture of the old Baekje Period.
- Grass Flower Literary House
- It is a place where was a literary creative space and named after the main Korean lyric poet, Na Taeju. You can look over various works of poets in Gongju District including Na Taeju’s literary world.
- Seokjangni Museum
- Seokjangni Museum is the first prehistoric museum in Korea in Seokjangni, Gongji. Seokjangni is a historical site that Paleolithic remains were discovered for the first time in Korea
- Tour Guide(English/Chinese/Japanese), Transportation, Entrance Fees, Accomodation for 1 night, Meals,Travel Insurance
(Tour departs only with 4 people or more)