Home of Gyeongpo Sunrise Festitval,Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Festival
From A$ 360 per person
Thing you are going to see on this tour
- Ojukheon House
- Ojukheon House is one of the oldest residential buildings in Korea. It is famous as the birthplace of Yulgok Yi I, a famous scholar from Joseon Dynast and a female artist of the Joseon Dynasty drawn in the bill of 50,000KRW
- GangneungJungang Market
- It is one of the oldest traditional markets in Yeongdong province, and now it is a famous spot where many foreign tourists like it because there are many delicious and local foods such as fresh seafoods and sweet&sour chicken Dakgangjeong.
- Curling Experience
- In 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics, you can go to the curling stadium, learn the basics of curling, and play a simple game so that you can develop not only fun but also cooperation and care.
- Anmok Port
- Located in Gangneung-si, Gangwon-do, Anmok Port is famous for its beautiful coffee shops facing the wide blue ocean. It is a great tourist spot to enjoy some coffee break looking at the ocean.
- In Drama, the main actor, Gongyou(Goblin) gave a flower, buckwheat to main actress, Kim Goeun(Bride of Goblin) so remembered as a beach with full of romantic atmosphere. It is a drama shooting place that made lots of Korean women fall in love with Gongyou
- BTS Bus Stop
- There is a famous bus stop where BTS Album‘WINGS EDITIONAL COVER: YOU NEVER WALK ALONE’ was recorded in Gangneong Jumunjin Hyangho Beach. There is no real bus coming.
- Gangwon DMZ Museum
- Gangwon DMZ Museum is the first museum in the world themed DMZ. It is reconstructed the exhibition by adding more images from the life style of post-Korean war to the natural ecology of DMZ for more than 60 years without being touched by human being
- Tour Guide(English/Chinese/Japanese), Transportation, Entrance Fees, Accomodation for 1 night & Meal (1 Lunch & 1 Breakfast)
(Tour departs only with 4 people or more)