From A$ 360 per person (Twin share)
Things you are going to see & do on this tour
- The first peak out of the eight peaks of Danyang was a great youth friend of Jungdojeon who opened Joseon Dynasty and a scenic place that shook up the poetry of Toegye Lee Yihwang.
- DanyanggangJando Trail
- Along River Namhangang Cliff which was unaccessible until now, a plank road of 1.12km which has constructed so able to walk through the scenary of River Namhangang with full of tracking romance and thrilling experience.
- Mancheonha Skywalk
- <’U’shaped floor with three layers of high strength glass> is installed on a cliff of 80-90m above the surface of the River Namhangang. Thus, you can have an experience of thrilling moment while watching the water flow below and walking like a sky road, plus you can have a chance to take a ride of Alphain Coaster and Zipline.
- Suyanggae Light Tunnel
- It is the first light tunnel in Korea installed brightening LED system in the access road and the inner tunnel. It shows a romantic night view with 5 millions of tulips in the outdoor gardeon.
- Cheongpung Cultural Heritage Complex
- It is a complex which constructed from 1983 for three years to relocate and restore houses and heritages in the submerged areas. It is a historical and alive educational place with Cheongpunghoban.
- GoryeoCheongpungji Hanji Experience
- The best Hanji produced by native maple wood is called as ‘Cheongpungji.’ You can enjoy various Hanji crafts using Cheongpungji and dyeing experience in Cheongpung Cultural Heritage Complex which is a representative attraction in Jecheon.
- Cheongpung Lake Monorail
- It is a monorail of 2.6km connecting from CheongpungmyeonDogokri to Mt. Bibongsan(531m). Mt. Bibongsan is named after the appearance of a flying bird looking for food after incubating eggs.
- Tour Guide(English/Chinese/Japanese), Transportation, Entrance Fees, Accomodation for 1 night, Meals,Travel Insurance
(Tour departs only with 4 people or more)