Hom of Jihae Gunhang Festival, Changwon K-POP World Festival, Masan Gagopa Chrysanthemum Festival
From A$ 350 per person (Twin Share)
Thing you are going to see & do on this tour
- Jinhae Botanic Museum
- It is a beautiful garden where 3,000 kinds of grass, flowers and trees are blooming throughout the four seasons. The scenery of the sea in front of Jinhae can be seen at a glance with the background of Chunja Bong.
- Good Day Museum
- It is the biggest liquor museum in Korea which exhibits as many as 3000 kinds of liquors from about 160 countries. Tourists can take a tour of Soju distillery which offers soju tasting experience.
- Lake Yongji Park
- Lake Yongji Park is an urban lake park which has walking trails along the waterfront. At night, visitors can enjoy the music fountain performance and take a ride on a moving boat with the lake’s beautiful night view.
- Jinhae NFRDI Environment Eco-Park
- Cherry blossoms and maple trees are representative of Jinhae, and over 4,000 kinds of trees are planted. It is also a beautiful photo spot chosen by domestic photographers.
- Gunhang Culture Exploration Trai
- Tourists will experience the unique culture of the naval port visiting the military establishments on reservation such as the villa of Rhee Syngman, the first president of South Korea, located in the admiralty port of Jinhae and the Naval Academy.
- Modern Cultural History Street
- It is a place where tourists can feel the history, traditions and various cultures of Jinhae. Modern style buidings such as Black and White Tea House, Suyang Hall, jinhae Post Office and Jinhae’s unique cuture as a naval port will attract the tourists.
- Sangsanggil&Changdong Art Village Hanbok Experience
- It is a time to challenge the alley trips and traditional crafts experience by wearing Hanbok in the five scenic streets ‘Sangsanggil’ with the names of the world's people and ‘Changdong Art Village’ in the city center.
- Tour Guide(English/Chinese/Japanese), Transportation, Entrance Fees, Accomodation for 1 night, Meals,Travel Insurance
(Tour departs only with 4 people or more)